Monday, May 7, 2012

Confessions of a Pregnant Food-a-holic

Ok, it's time to face the music and fess up: FOOD, FOOD, FOOD... it's constantly on a pregnant woman's mind, especially mine. And not just any food--carbs, cream sauces, and sweets consume 98% of my cravings. All it takes is one glance at my pins on Pinterest to see what's on my mind :) My latest obsession, which hit me last week, is an endeavor to make the world's best cupcakes, from scratch. However, the more I think about it, the more I'd rather them just appear in front of me, as if by magic, so I can go straight to stuffing my face. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

I can't take credit for these recipes, but I can pass along the mouth-watering goodness, courtesy of Pinterest, giving you an inside look into the mind of a pregnant food-a-holic:










2 comments:

  1. My mom made the strawberry lemonade cake for my birthday and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, nice! I haven't tried any of the desserts yet. Sadly, I'm no good at baking... which is why I'd prefer my dessert treats to appear in front of me, instead of having to bake them myself :)But I'm determined to change that... I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete